Name of Post: Indian Coast Guard Navik GD and Other Various Post Recruitment Online Application Form
Post Date: 01 November 2018 | 06:11 PM
Short Information: Indian Coast Guard are Recently Invited to the Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Constable 2018. Job Seekers, who are Interested to the Vacancy and Complete All Eligibility Criteria can Check Full Notification for this Before Going to Apply for this form Online 2018. For More Details Regrading this Post Candidates can Visit the of Official Site Indian Coast Guard
- Application Start Form: 18 November 2018
- Last Date for Apply Online Registration: 30 November 2018 Upto 05:00 PM
- Admit Card Available: Update Soon
- Date of the Examination: Update Soon
- Result Available: Update Soon
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.0/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs.0/-
- No Fee
Age Limit | Eligibility
|General Duty||01 Jul 1994 to
30 Jun 1998
|Bachelor Degree in BE / B.tech with minimum 60% marks from any Recognized University|
|Commercial Pilot Entry||01 Jul 1994 to
30 Jun 2000
|12th pass in PCM with minimum 60% marks with valid / current Commercial Pilot License.|
|Law||01 Jul 1989 to
30 Jun 1998
|Bachelor Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.|
- Height: 157 CMS
- Chest: Minimum Expansions 5 CMS
- 1.6 KM Running in 07 Minute.
- 20 Suat Ups (Uttak Baithak)
List of Documents
- Two copies of computer generated pre-filled online E-admit card form along with recent colour passport size photo (Not older than 03 months).
- Original class Xth pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original class XIIth pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Degree Certificate with all semesters/years mark sheets of BE/B.Tech/Graduation with CPA/CGPA conversion for percentage of marks from university.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhaar Card, voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original for OBC candidates (Non creamy layer only) as per Govt. of India format (format available in www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in) and in original for SC & ST candidates as per Govt. of India/ State Govt.
- Character certificate. (Should not be older than six months on the date called for PSB).
- Twelve recent colour passport size photographs with blue background.
- Candidates not in possession to above documents will not be permitted to appear for the written examination.
Mode of Selection: Will be Based on Short List
Pay Scale: As Per Rule
Job Location: All India
|Interested Candidates can Read Full Notification Carefully Before Apply Online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018|
|Check Out Some Important Links Regrading Job Application Below Here|
|Apply Online||Link Available on 18 November 2018|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us on Facebook for Regular Updates|
|Regular Updates Whatsapp No:- 9205392393|