Name of Post: Indian Coast Guard Navik GD and Other Various Post Recruitment Admit Card 2018
Post Date: 09 December 2018 | 06:11 PM
Short Information: Indian Coast Guard are have Recently uploaded the Exam Admit Card on its official website for the Recruitment For the Post of GD & Other Various Post 2018. Those candidates who had applied for the application form they can Download their Admit Card for Recruitment For More Details Regrading this Post Candidates can Visit the of Official Site To download the admit card go through the process given below. For More Details Regrading this Post Candidates can Visit the of Official Site Indian Coast Guard Navik
- Application Start Form: 18 November 2018
- Last Date for Apply Online Registration: 30 November 2018 Upto 05:00 PM
- Admit Card Available: 09 December 2018
- Date of the Examination: December 2018
- Result Available: February 2019
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.0/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs.0/-
- No Fee
Age Limit | Eligibility
||01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998
||Bachelor Degree in BE / B.tech with minimum 60% marks from any Recognized University
|Commercial Pilot Entry
||01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000
||12th pass in PCM with minimum 60% marks with valid / current Commercial Pilot License.
||01 Jul 1989 to 30 Jun 1998
||Bachelor Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Height: 157 CMS
- Chest: Minimum Expansions 5 CMS
- 1.6 KM Running in 07 Minute.
- 20 Suat Ups (Uttak Baithak)
List of Documents
- Two copies of computer generated pre-filled online E-admit card form along with recent colour passport size photo (Not older than 03 months).
- Original class Xth pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original class XIIth pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Degree Certificate with all semesters/years mark sheets of BE/B.Tech/Graduation with CPA/CGPA conversion for percentage of marks from university.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhaar Card, voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original for OBC candidates (Non creamy layer only) as per Govt. of India format (format available in www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in) and in original for SC & ST candidates as per Govt. of India/ State Govt.
- Character certificate. (Should not be older than six months on the date called for PSB).
- Twelve recent colour passport size photographs with blue background.
- Candidates not in possession to above documents will not be permitted to appear for the written examination.
Mode of Selection: Will be Based on Short List
Pay Scale: As Per Rule
Job Location: All India
|Candidates can Download Admit Card for Recruitment of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
|Check Out Some Important Links Regrading Job Application Below Here