Name of Post: Indian Bank PO Probationary Officer Recruitment Online Application Form 2018
Post Date: 01 August 2018 | 11:11 AM
Short Information: Indian Bank are Recently Invited to the Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of PO Probationary Officer Vacancy 2018. Job Seekers, Candidates who are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Complete All Eligibility Criteria can Check Full Notification for this Before Going to Apply for this form Online 2018. For More Details Regrading this Post Candidates can Visit the of Official Site Indian bank PO
- Application Start Online: 01 August 2018
- Last Date for Apply Online: 27 August 2018
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 27 August 2018
- Admit Card Available: 24 September 2018
- Date of Examination: 06 October 2018
- Mains Admit Card Available: 22 October 2018
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
- PH Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Candidates Can Pay Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card and Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01 August 2018
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Read Official Notification of Indian bank for Age Relaxation Extra As Per Rules
- Candidates Applying for this Post Must be a Bachelor Degree in any Stream From a Recognized Univiersity.
- For Detail Read Official Notification of Indian bank PO
Total Post: 417 Post
|Probationary Officer PO
- Based on Online Test (Preliminary and Main)
- and Interview
Job Location: All India
|Interested Candidates can Read Full Notification Carefully Before Apply Online for Recruitment of Indian bank PO 2018
|Check Out Some Important Links Regrading Job Application Below Here
What is the Procedure for applying these Indian Bank PO Recruitment ?
Those who are eligible for these Bank jobs in India can use online for filling the online application form. Below we share the complete steps on how to apply online through the official website.
- Visit to the Official website: “www.Indianbank.in”, candidates should select the following Link from the MENU ―>>Careers―>>RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS THROUGH ON BOARDING ―>> APPLY ONLINE FOR PO ON BOARDING‖.
- New Applicants have to click on ―NEW REGISTRATION tab to register their fresh application. Fill up the complete application form by entering their basic information.
- Applicants have to upload their photo & signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- No change is permitted after FINAL Submission.